One way to make your participation in worship more fulfilling and meaningful is to prayerfully prepare ahead of time. Pray with the readings and the hymns and look forward to praying with the community on Sunday.
This week’s readings:
- Ephesians 2:11-22 (Paul teaches that Jesus Christ ends all divisions and invites all to unity)
- Mark 6:30-34, 6:53-56 (Jesus feeds a crowd and heals the sick in Gennesaret)
This week’s hymns (United Methodist Hymnal):
- Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee #89 (Music | Recording).
- Take My Life, and Let It Be #399 (Music | Recording)
- Blessed Be the Tie That Binds #557 (Music | Recording)
Preparing for this week: What talents has God given you? Reflect upon ways you can use those talents to serve others.